efficient logistics solutions,
hose testing and more...
Engineers from Dipl. Ing. K. Dietzel GmbH will be happy to advise you in relation to all technical features and to jointly with you develop the solution that is optimum for you.
Tailored for you
Efficient logistics solutions
For safe and punctual supply - from a single source..
Cost reduction, process safety, efficiency enhancement are becoming ever more important. As your partner for efficient logistics solutions, we ensure continuous, problem-free order processing from ordering and production to delivery - everything from a single source.
Tested hose integration
In order to ensure that only tested systems leave our premises, all hosepipes are tested on modern hose test beds according to different procedures. For pressure hoses, the bursting pressure and pulse testing are carried out according to DIN EN ISO 1402 or DIN EN ISO 6803 respectively. Suction hoses are tested according to the Dietzel factory standards. All the tests are carried out on separate test beds.
Pulse testing (without bending) according to DIN EN ISO 6803
Usable for rubber and plastic hydraulic pipes in the high-pressure range, loading of the test body with a flowing hydraulic fluid with a pulsating pressure and a frequency of 1 ± 0.25Hz
Pulsation tests (with alternating bending) according to DIN EN 26802
Usable for hydraulic pipes and hydraulic hosepipes with wire reinforcement according to the standard cycle according to DIN 6803, use of testing equipment with one rotatable and one fixed connection.
Hydrostatic testing according to DIN EN ISO 1402
Usable for leak tests with a defined test pressure and vacuum test up to -0.95 bar
Test certifications - Certificates
- Acceptance test certificate 3.1 in accordance with EN 10204
- Compressive test
- First sample test report
- Manufacturer’s declaration
- Manufacturer’s declaration for products for use in explosive areas
- Works certificate
Depending on the ordering frequency, it is often a good idea to switch to modern ordering systems. Therefore, orders and order confirmations can be processed comfortably, quickly and securely through electronic data interchange (EDI). That saves time and simplifies the ordering processes.
Do you want further information on EDI ordering? Phone us or get in touch by email.
Telephone: +49 (36602) 140 553
To ensure adequate corrosion protection, catalogue items and special fittings are supplied with a chromium-6-free thick film passivation with sealing (CR6FV) by default. But other surface coatings are also possible.
- Corrosion protection of the external surface of the products in accordance with DIN 50979 Fe//ZnNI8//Cn/T2
- The surface coating is based on a galvanic, deposited zinc-nickel alloy of the base material, followed by a Chromium(VI)-free passivation and an additional wax-free sealing.
- Coating thickness: min. 8μm
- Resistant to base metal corrosion (red rust) at least 720h according to DIN 50979
- Appearance of the surface: metallic grey, mat
- Fulfils the EU Ordinance for used vehicles and electrical appliances (ELV EU used vehicle directive, EEAG [ROHS] Used electrical and electronics devices)
More informations about our surface coatings you find here.